What’s better than Bacon?, Bacon flavored Vodka of course.
Published on March 4, 2008 by Fletch · 1 Comment
Be a trend setter, and the first to die, try Bacon Vodka! For the bacon lovers out there this is for you. For the dudes who wake up smelling like vodka and bacon anyways, this is also for you. Finally a vodka that satisfies your deepest desire for being drunk, and having the taste of three week old bacon on your breath. I have yet to try it, but one time I did poor vodka on a bacon cheeseburger from Jack In The Box and it tasted wonderful. My only question is how the hell do I get it with cheese?.
Makes up one pint
- Fry up three strips of bacon
- Add cooked bacon to a clean pint sized mason jar. Trim the ends of the bacon if they are too tall to fit in the jar. Or you could go hog wild and just pile in a bunch of fried up bacon scraps.
- Optional: add crushed black peppercorns.
- Fill the jar up with vodka. Cap and place in a dark cupboard for at least three weeks.(No need to refrigerate)
- At the end of the three week resting period, place the bacon vodka in the freezer to solidify the fats. Strain out the fats through a coffee filter to yield a clear filtered pale yellow bacon vodka.
- Decant into decorative bottles and enjoy
This is not Kosher or healthy in anyway possible. I estimate you will loose ten to twenty years of your life per shot, and yes you will die alone with diarrhea.
Tags: Bacon, drunk, HEALTH