By Sleazus Christ
If you haven’t seen the cinematic abortion that is the trailer for Adam Sandler’s Jack & Jill, consider yourself lucky. It’s just another reminder that the once brilliant man-child behind dark, absurd films like Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore has fallen far enough as to be unrecognizable. So here, in no particular order, are the top 10 worst Adam Sandler movies that have been foisted on an unsuspecting and wholly innocent viewing public. Damn you, Adam Sandler! Damn you to hell!
1. Little Nicky – Shitty jokes based around the idea that if a character talks in an incredibly annoying voice, people will laugh.
2. Mr. Deeds – This is the definition of phoning in an acting performance. You can almost see Sandler shrug his way through every scene.
3. You Don’t Mess with the Zohan – Hey, Israelis and Palestinians blow each other up! Let’s make an unfunny comedy about it!
4. Grown Ups – Remember what I said about Mr. Deeds being the definition of phoning it in? I was wrong. This is it.
5. Big Daddy – Gay panic jokes? Check. Annoying kid? Check. Forced schmaltz? Double check. Fuck this movie.
6. The Waterboy – Not even the great Henry Winkler could save this piece of shit.
7. Anger Management – How do you fuck up a movie with an unhinged Jack Nicholson? Ask Sandler. He did it handily.
8. Click – Oh. My. God.
9. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry – Homophobia has never been so…mediocre.
10. Just Go with It – If you paid to see this shit in the theater, then you are part of the problem.