I’m so pissed I don’t have cable anymore, you have no idea.
The second season of Making the Band 4 begins Monday, January 28th (there was a preview this past Saturday), and features Donnie Klang, the five dudes who won last time and, of course, OG Making the Band pioneers Danity Kane. I’m not sure what’s going on in this trailer, but it looks like a lot of premarital sex, macho posturing and self-loathing masked by binge drinking. I guess they’re all supposed to be making an album too. Together! But not together. Just at the same time, which sounds more like Diddy trying to save a buck than anything else.
I’m sure it’ll be as epic as the trailer’s background music. My only hope is that Aundrea manages to escape the whole affair unscathed.
You’d be in my prayers, if I did that sort of thing. After the jump is a list of dates when you can catch the show. Danity Kane’s new album is due out March 18th. The Making the Band album will come out one week prior.
* First Episode: January 28th (Monday) @ 10pmEST
* Second Episode: February 4th (Monday)
* Third Episode: February 11th (Monday)
* Fourth Episode: February 18th (Monday)
* Fifth Episode: February 25th (Monday)
* Sixth Episode: March 3rd (Monday)
* Seventh Episode: March 10th (Monday)
* Eight Episode: March 17th (Monday)
* Ninth Episode: March 22nd (Saturday)
* Tenth Episode: March 22nd (Saturday) â€“ LIVE ON MTV