As I’ve mentioned many of times, I’m too incoherent to realize what’s cool these days. If it was up to me, everyone would still be rocking L.A. Gear shoes, rocking a Powell skateboard and would be still be stoked on the movie Space Jam. I think I’ll continually be about 6 to 10 years behind the music/ fashion trends, and I don’t think anything shows it best than my ignorance against hipsters.
Today’s blog of the day (BOTD) is Look at this Fucking Hipster, a great site dedicated to showing off everybody’s new favorite social outcast. After a couple of minutes staring blankly at the pictures, I’ve came to a few clear conclusions:
1. Scarves are hip. The same applies for vests. Both are hipper on guys.
2. Mustaches and unique facial hair are hip. The same doesn’t apply to women.
3. Colors normally only found on ski clothes are hip.
4. Clothes from the Good Will are hip. Clothes from the dumpster are questionable, but generally make you hip rather than a hobo.
5. Flannel is now hip, but I think it’s ironic. Or not.
Anyways, I would drop on by their blog to check out a whole slew of photos of kids that pay extreme amounts of their parents’ cash at San Francisco used clothing shops to look like the bums sitting outside said store. Excuse me while I rock out to the Space Jam theme…